Apple iPhone 12 series price in India and what is new
Apple launched its new iPhone 12 series devices at an event on Tuesday.
Here is the series
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini
5G supports all these iPhones. Apple has partnered with Verizon to launch its iPhones with 5G.
Apple also announced the early launch of the HomePod Mini during the event. Apple’s CEO, Team Cook, also announced MagSafe to improve wireless charging on the iPhone. And this technology only works with all iPhone 12 series.
Apple iPhone 12 Event 2020: Here are the details about all the iPhone 12 launched in India and what their prices are
Apple iPhone 12: going on sale from October 30, priced at Rs 79,900
- Apple iPhone 12 features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display.
- The iPhone 12 has a new wide camera with an ultra-wide camera and f / 1.6 aperture.
- The new setup in the iPhone provides 27 percent more light for low-light photos and videos.
- The iPhone 12 will feature an A14 bionic chip built on a 5-nanometer process.
- The Cupertino-based firm claimed that the CPU and GPU would be up to 50 percent faster than the fastest competing smartphone chips.
- The iPhone 12 is the first camera to shoot HDR video with Dolby Vision that allows capturing, editing, and sharing cinema-grade video easily, enabling an end-to-end Dolby Vision experience.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro: going to pre-order from October 23, starting at Rs 1,19,900
- The iPhone 12 Pro model features a new, flat-edge design that combines a surgical-grade stainless steel band with the precision-milled matte glass back.
- The iPhone 12 Pro has a 6.1-inch display.
- The Apple iPhone 12 Pro comes in three storage models, including 128GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB.
- The iPhone 12 Pro model also introduces a new LiDAR scanner for augmented reality (AR) experiences.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro also going on sale from October 30
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max: going to pre-order from November 6, starting at Rs 1,29,900
- iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB models in graphite, silver, gold, and pash blue.
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max has a 6.7-inch display.
- The iPhone 12 model is IP68 rating certified and can withstand water submersion up to 6 meters for 30 minutes.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max launched with an A14 bionic chip.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available from November 13.
iPhone 12 Mini: Going to pre-order from November 6, starting at Rs 69,900
- The iPhone 12 Mini is the world’s smallest and lightest 5G smartphone.
- The iPhone 12 Mini features a 5.4-inch screen in new aluminum design.
- It has a FaceID facility.
- Apple’s A14 is powered by a four-core GPU from a Bionic 5nm chip for better energy efficiency and console-quality games.
- The iPhone 12 Mini IP68 is water and dust resistant, up to 6 meters for 30 minutes.
- The phone will be available in five aluminum finishes, including blue, green, black, white, and (PRODUCT) RED.
Apple claims the iPhone 12 Mini to be the world’s smallest and lightest 5G smartphone. Apple iPhone 12 Mini will be available from November 13.
Apple HomePod Mini: Pre-order can be starting November 9, priced at Rs 9,900
- The HomePod Mini features impressive sound, smart assistant, security, and intelligent home control.
- HomePod Mini is compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6S or later or iPod Touch (7th generation) running on iOS 14
- It’s designed to work with radio stations from Apple Music, podcasts, iHeartRadio, Radio.com, and TuneIn.
- It’s, including music services like Pandora and Amazon Music, which are possibly available in the coming months.
- With the help of Siri Smart Assistant, HomePod Mini can be used to take an incoming call.
- Apple can listen to music on a Mac or upgrade the TV experience by taking the sound from Apple TV to the next level.
So how do you feel about these iPhones 12 Series? Please tell in the comment and share this information further.