The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Engineer Civil/ Electrical). Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at the SBI’s recruitment portal sbi.co.in/web/careers till September 2.
SBI has notified a total of 46 vacancies of which 36 are for the post of Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil) and 10 for Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical).
Age Limit: 21-30 years as of April 1, 2021.
Asst Manager- Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 60% or above marks.
Asst Manager- Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% or above marks.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification for more details.
Here’s SBI recruitment 2021 official notification.
The applicants from General/OBC/EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 750 whereas candidates from SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying the fee.
SBI will shortlist candidates on the basis of an online written test and interview. The online written test will be conducted tentatively on September 25. Call letters will be available for download from September 13 onwards.
Steps to apply for SBI Specialist Officer recruitment:
- Visit SBI career page at sbi.co.in/careers
- Go to ‘Join SBI’ — ‘Current Openings’
- Click on the apply online link for the Specialist Officer (Engineer Civil/ Electrical) post
- Proceed with new registration on the IBPS portal
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application form
- Download form and take a printout.
Here’s direct link to apply for SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021.