Dragonchain, a technology leader in the Blockchain space, is joining with M2030, a humanitarian organization dedicated to fighting malaria. With its education, project incubation, acceleration and enterprise services, Dragonchain’s goal is to empower M2030 with an enterprise-grade Blockchain solution.
Through their brand, M2030 offers a smart system for partners to raise awareness through campaigns or for branding select products and services. In return, the company, which is both a brand as well as movement, pledges funds to fight malaria in the countries where the money was raised, working with the Global Fund, or directly with reputable NGOs. They company donates 100 percent of all raised funds directly into programs.
As M2030’s technology partner, Dragonchain will provide blockchain-based services and the capabilities of the Dragonchain Platform, starting with Vietnam. These will facilitate the donation process and increase the transparency of contributions. Blockchain functionality will help create an immutable and transparent record of donations, while also allowing organizations to track the use of contributions by implementing partners.
“We are excited to partner with Dragonchain in Vietnam. By using their services and capabilities, we can enhance the trust in M2030,” said Patrik Silborn, co-founder of M2030. “By working with Dragonchain, we will be able to onboard some of the best businesses in Vietnam, and ultimately end malaria once and for all,” added Gerard Teoh, co-founder of M2030.
“Dragonchain’s mission is to empower everyone to overcome global challenges with blockchain,” said Shirly Roets, president of Dragonchain Foundation. “This partnership will eliminate barriers commonly faced by humanitarian groups and leverage blockchain’s unique functionality to support M2030’s goal.
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria – March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category – March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM – March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems – March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event – March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token – March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain – March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games – March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) – March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation – March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up – March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops – March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology – March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform – March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art – March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable – March 5, 2019
- Unbanked People Worldwide could Benefit from the Integration between Paxful and Bitmart Exchange – March 5, 2019
- Kepler Finance Releases Comprehensive Report On What Lies Ahead For the Security Token Market in 2019 – March 5, 2019
- Switcheo is Introducing its OTC Platform for Secure Peer-to-Peer Digital Token Trade – March 1, 2019
- Electroneum Launches Affordable Smartphone M1 Which Earns users Cryptocurrency Through App – February 25, 2019
View All Articles