Blockchain News is looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking Editor-in-Chief to help build and lead its worldwide editorial team. Blockchain News is building an independent, must-read daily resource for information and commentary about blockchain technology, crypto assets and digital currency platforms such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Applicants must be reliable, flexible and deadline-driven. Knowledge of blockchain technology preferred, but technical savvy and passion outweigh all else. Someone who lives in Illinois, California or Massachusetts is preferred, though we’re casting a wide net.
The Blockchain News Editor-in-Chief will oversee the editorial content of the site and run the editorial staff, in concert with the publisher. This editor will maintain high quality standards for our content and will help build the brand’s reputation with new features and multimedia packages.
Applicants with vision, drive and experience managing a staff make the best candidates for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience in journalism
- Proven experience managing staff
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Cryptocurrency and/or blockchain experience is plus
• Competitive Pay
• Travel Opportunities
• 4 Weeks Paid Time-Off
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• 401k, Matching Up to 6%
- Editor-in-chief – July 10, 2018
- Features Editor – July 10, 2018
- Data Journalist – July 10, 2018
- Editorial Intern – July 10, 2018
- Sales Representative – July 10, 2018
- Stellar: The Right Platform for LendLedger – July 5, 2018
- SportsCastr Uses Emerging Technology to Rebuild Sports Media – July 5, 2018
- Five ICOs to Watch: Hero Node, The Abyss, VideoCoin, TTC Protocol and ATN – June 16, 2018
- New Blockchain Technology Integrates Cross-chain DApp Development – June 7, 2018
- Stock and Fund Advisor? Why Not Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Advisor? – June 5, 2018
- Securing Sensitive Medical Data with Blockchain Technology – May 20, 2018
- Monetize Your Digital Content With RightsLedger – May 4, 2018
- How HealthSapiens and Blockchain Technology Will Revolutionize Healthcare – May 4, 2018
- SEC Shuts Down Protostarr ICO: When the Bodies Hit The Floor – September 8, 2017
- Industry Giant Richard Kastelein Joins BlockMason as ICO Advisor – August 31, 2017
- Empire Card ICO Kicks Off – With Fake Images and Bios of Team – Faces Scam Accusations by Bitcointalk Crowd – August 21, 2017
View All Articles