Fetch.AI has joined the Trusted IoT Alliance (TIoTA) to collaborate with major corporates as well as AI and blockchain start-ups on distributed ledger enabled IoT projects. The TIoTA counts Bosch, Telekom Innovation Laboratories, Cisco and Gemalto amongst its corporate members offering facilitated engagement opportunities for innovative distributed ledger start-ups.
Zaki Manian, Executive Director at the Trusted IoT Alliance commented:
“Our alliance brings together the key players to drive forward a secure, interoperable and standardised infrastructure for the IoT. We wholeheartedly welcome innovative start-ups like Fetch.AI. We’re particularly excited about the role autonomous agents will play, they have the potential to ‘bring the IoT to life’ offering entirely new ways to create value for companies and consumers. Fetch offers the world what it’s been missing – an intelligent infrastructure to make this possible.”
Humayun Sheikh, CEO at Fetch.AI added:
“The Trusted IoT Alliance plays an important role in fostering collaboration between innovators that are building Web 3.0 and the major corporations that are so crucial for bringing these new models into production.” He continued: “Our scalable Smart Ledger offers an ideal infrastructure for high-frequency IoT use cases where agents can automate key aspects of mobility, supply-chains, energy and healthcare.”
Softbank recently forecast the IoT will be made up of a trillion connected devices creating over $11 trillion in value by 2025. As IoT devices begin to generate vast amounts of data, that data will increasingly be securely distributed using blockchain and finally consumed by AI technologies that deliver improved solutions.
With its ability to support autonomous agents, and to share predictions based on data amongst distributed parties, Fetch.AI is ideally placed to ensure an intelligent IoT. Fetch.AI’s unique, highly scalable infrastructure provides the search and discovery function and autonomous value exchange necessary for digital agents to deliver an intelligent IoT.
Fetch.AI agents will represent networked real-world assets to ensure these devices can autonomously maximise their own usage and value. Similarly, for IoT sensors the Fetch.AI network means that data streams can be monetized, bringing far more of the world’s data into play, from which all participants of the network benefit.
Fetch.AI will work with the TIoTA on its cross-industry projects to build the future economy by delivering a secure and scalable IoT ecosystem. Fetch.AI’s developers will be participating in the upcoming ‘Trusted IoT Challenge’ and ‘MOBI Grand Challenge’, designing autonomous agents to enable autonomous charging of electric cars.
The news is one of several recent major steps forward for Fetch.AI. The latest deployment of its technology is in collaboration with Clustermarket, the online sharing platform for scientific equipment, and GE Healthcare Life Sciences. Autonomous agents running on the Fetch.AI decentralised test-network are helping both users and laboratories improve the utilisation of specialised equipment through personalised predictions.
Fetch.AI is based in Cambridge, UK with development talent across the globe. Fetch breathes life into machines, data, services and infrastructure with digital representatives called Autonomous Economic Agents™ that can trade autonomously and unsupervised. Fetch delivers a unique, decentralised digital world that adapts in real-time to enable effective, friction-free value exchange. Powered by innovations such as the world’s first Smart Ledger, Fetch has digital intelligence at its heart: delivering actionable predictions, instant trust information and enabling the construction of powerful collaborative models. With unrivalled performance and scalability, Fetch is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy.
TIoTA is a result of the collaboration amongst passionate technologists working to leverage blockchain infrastructure to secure and scale IoT ecosystems. TIoTA seeks to enable trust in the data produced by such IoT systems in a distributed ledger/blockchain agnostic fashion, thereby enabling a decentralized trust model for interoperable digitized identities of physical goods, documents, immobilized assets, sensors, and machines.
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT – February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP – February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy – February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies – January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution – January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards – January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s – January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market – January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees – January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space – January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology – January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform – January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens – January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers – January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform – January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives – January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 – January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies – January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 – December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset – December 18, 2018
View All Articles