Decentralised network Fetch.AI, a decentralised infrastructure for digital representatives ‘Autonomous Economic Agents’ to find, communicate and trade with each other, has announced that its token sale on Binance Launchpad will begin on Monday 25 February at 14:00 UTC.
Humayun Sheikh, CEO of Fetch.AI said:
“Today’s internet is built for ecommerce solutions that enable connectivity between humans. The new web needs to enable more autonomous machine-based solutions and this requires building the infrastructure and tools to make it deployable. Fetch.AI is building the deployment infrastructure, which brings the new AI-based autonomous machine economy to life.”
Giving a practical example, Sheikh added:
“Let’s take travel. Today, people rely on traditional travel agents or spend hours searching for the travel combinations they need. An autonomous agent learns from your behaviour to build a clearer picture of your needs. It uses that insight to search vast combinations of options, confirms availability with, say, an airline or rail network, negotiates a price and completes the transaction.”
He continued: “For businesses, this enables a more targeted selling opportunity without the need for a user’s personal data or deployment of machine learning algorithms.”
“The Fetch network is in a position to help overcome barriers presented by centralised systems for bringing data to life, leveraging an AI and decentralised solution,” said Binance CEO and Founder, Changpeng Zhao (CZ).
“We are looking forward to this project that will help create a decentralised digital world for the future of economic activities and marketplaces.”
The Fetch.AI token (FET) acts as the medium of exchange, allowing autonomous agents to exchange tokens for data, services, and other goods within the Fetch.AI network, easily supporting machine-to-machine microtransactions.
For businesses, the new approach means virtually any networked machine or real-world assets, such as hotel rooms or hospital beds, can now be represented by an autonomous agent so they can manage their own affairs, like autonomous booking, pricing, and maintenance. This type of infrastructure enables new marketplaces to evolve and flourish without the need for intermediaries.
For users, an autonomous agent can live on a smartphone continuously learning the intimate needs of the user based on decisions the human takes and by accessing data from calendars, email, and many other systems to enable highly personalised experiences. The data needed to inform this step-change in personalisation and automation remains sovereign to the user, informing the agent but without the need for the agent to reveal the underlying data to third-parties.
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy – February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies – January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution – January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards – January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s – January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market – January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees – January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space – January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology – January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform – January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens – January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers – January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform – January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives – January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 – January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies – January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 – December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset – December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer – December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education – December 18, 2018
View All Articles