Pre-registrations are now open for the beta release of the virtual auction game, called ‘Mossland: The Auction’. The announcement was made by Mossland, a Blockchain game company based in Seoul.
The auction game allows users to hold timeless landmarks in the world to be traded at the game ‘Mossland’. The release is expected to happen in the 4th quarter next year.
‘Mossland’, a mobile augmented reality (AR) game that focuses in virtual property trading, makes the user see the actual building located nearby inside the game, after which the user can acquire the virtual property through gameplay.
‘Mossland: The Auction’ will open on October 12th and new landmarks will be auctioned every week and the users can participate in the auction with Moss Coin. This release focuses on the key components of the game where the gameplay comes from the auction and the open market.
All participants can benefit from participating in the auction. The winning bidder receives a portion of the winning bid with the landmark, and the unsuccessful bidders will receive the remainder in proportion to their bid amount. This reflects the company’s principle of providing compensation to all participants who have contributed to the development of the game.
Mossland will hold various events to celebrate this exciting announcement. All participants that pre-registered will receive 500 Moss Coin that can be used in the auction.
“Everyone wondered how it must feel to be a landmark owner at least once in their lives,” says William Son, CEO of Mossland, “and Mossland provides everyone in the world with an opportunity to become a landmark owner. We expect an exciting show ahead of us.”
- Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game – September 20, 2018
- Semiconductor Industry Most Bullish About Adopting Blockchain according to Accenture Report Finds – September 20, 2018
- Alpha Version of Blokusign Released by Sagewise, First Gmail-Integrated Blockchain-Powered Electronic Signature Tool – September 19, 2018
- Launched by Oneiro, ndau, Globally the First Coin Optimized for Long-term Store of Value – September 19, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and Smart Baskets – September 18, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and smart baskets – September 18, 2018
- Trust Square expanding to become world’s largest blockchain hub – September 17, 2018
- New way to create return from Crowd Machine compute tokens – September 17, 2018
- ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering with ETCDEV. – September 15, 2018
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
- Innovative blockchain partnership kicked off between Paris Saint-Germain and Socios.com – September 14, 2018
- Cryptocurrency app breaks milestone-downloaded a million times – September 12, 2018
- Liquid, a new crypto platform with access to worldwide crypto exchanges is unveiled by Quoine – September 12, 2018
- Best-in-Class Marketplace for Blockchain Companies and Service Providers launched by Cointopia – September 6, 2018
- Alliance between Fidelity & Blockchain Start-up Building Block REIT – September 6, 2018
- High profile ICO funded company Polybius first to publish audited annual financial reports – September 4, 2018
- Former VP of Tesla Joins Solo Energy to Advise Development of its Virtual Power Plant Technology – September 4, 2018
View All Articles