Leading Digital Security Offering (DSO) primary issuance and compliance platform and protocol Securitize, is teaming up with OTCXN, a live blockchain-powered capital markets infrastructure company that enables institutional traders to trade digital assets and FX while eliminating the settlement risk inherent in traditional systems.
“We believe the DSO market presents an immense long-term opportunity in the blockchain and digital asset space, and we are poised to be the core infrastructure provider. Our platform for secondary market trading already contains the technology pipeline required to realize the promise of this extremely important capital markets innovation,” stated Rosario M. Ingargiola, CEO and Founder of OTCXN.
“OTCXN’s comprehensive, multi-custodian, secondary market trading infrastructure pipeline is a tremendous opportunity to scale the digital securities market. And, because OTCXN is in production today with other tokenized crypto assets, implementing the Securitize DS Protocol and onboarding of our customer’s digital assets will be a seamless process,” said Carlos Domingo, CEO and Co-Founder of Securitize.
OTCXN’s technology incorporates key blockchain functionality, providing cryptographically provable ownership of assets on custodial blockchain ledgers and pre-trade risk checks, representing a critical reduction in risk over the traditional centralized systems based on post-trade settlement. The OTCXN platform can be integrated with Securitize’s compliance platform to provide a seamless experience to Securitize’s customers in issuing digital securities and connecting to their investors.
OTCXN is in discussions with regulated entities that could partner with OTCXN to address potential regulatory requirements that may arise in connection with facilitating the exchange of digital securities.
Securitize’s DS Protocol for digital securities and exchanges has the highest adoption rate in the industry, powering multiple issued digital securities such as Blockchain Capital, Science Blockchain, SPiCE VC, 22x, and Augmate, with many more in the production pipeline.
Securitize is a compliance platform and protocol for issuing and managing digital securities on the blockchain, including dividends, distributions, and share buy-backs. Securitize’s innovative Digital Securities Protocol (DS Protocol) enables seamless, fully compliant trading across multiple markets simultaneously. Securitize actively partners with exchanges, broker-dealers, custodians of crypto, escrow services, and other financial infrastructure for digital securities.
OTCXN is a capital markets infrastructure company using asset digitization, proprietary blockchain technology, real-time collateral management and an array of institutional trading venues to organize global liquidity and make it tradable via a single account at any custodian on the network. OTCXN has developed the first technology platform that eliminates counterparty and settlement risk without the use of balance sheet and credit, and without becoming a counterparty to transactions. For more information, visit www.otcxn.com and @OTCXN.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service – February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain – February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange – February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth – February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting – February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 – February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain – February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT – February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP – February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy – February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies – January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution – January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards – January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s – January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market – January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees – January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space – January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology – January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform – January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens – January 21, 2019
View All Articles