Every day we work to keep you abreast and updated on the current state of commercial affairs. We share relevant vital inputs on the diverse sectors of the Indian Industry and trade.
The news collected from across the financial and political of India so you know the shape of the Indian economy.
SME- Focused investor Blue Ashva Capital raises US$ 60 million for the maiden fund.
- Blue Ashva Capital, focused on SMEs and start-ups, raised Rs 454 crore (US$ 64.41 million) for maiden fund.
- According to the firm’s statement, the capital increased from family offices and high net worth individuals.
Daily volumes at significant ports up 8%
- Major Indian ports recorded volumes of 49 million tonnes (MT) in June, an 8 % increase month-on-month.
World Bank and Indian Government sign US$ 750 million Agreement for Emergency Response Programme for SME.
- The Indian Government and the world bank has signed the US$ 750 million agreement for the MSME Emergency Response Programme to support the grown flow of finance into the hands of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs), severely affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
On a mission mode, Indian Railways takes decisive steps to transform itself as “Net Zero’ Carbon Emission Mass Transportation Network by 2030
- Indian Railways is driving India’s fight against climate test and is taking significant actions towards meeting its goal of being a net-zero carbon emissions organization by 2030 and meeting India’s Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDC) targets.
Sequoia to invest US$ 1.35 billion forms two funds in india, SE Asia
- Sequoia India, a venture capital investor, got commitments totaling US$ 1.35 billion from limited partners for two new India and South-East Asia (SEA) focussed funds—a US$ 525 million venture fund, and an US$ 825 million growth fund.
- In India, Sequoia invested in Bira, Byju’s, Zomato, Mu Sigma, Freshworks, Druva, Freecharge, OYO Rooms, Practo, and JustDial, among others.
NHRI to Rank Roads for Quality Service
- NHRI (National Highways Authority of India) under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has decided to tackle performance assessment and ranking of the highways in the country to enhance quality and provide a higher level of service to highway commuters.